Buying your first home can be scary but exciting! Here’s how to do it.
How To Buy Your First Home:
1. Save: Make sure you have enough money saved up for the down payment, closing costs and insurance and taxes.
2. Keep Up Your Credit: Staying current on your bills and not making any major purchases can help improve your credit score.
3. Calculate and Approve: Figure out how much you can afford and get pre-approved.
4. House Hunt: Decide what you want in a house, then contact me to starting seeing homes you like.
5. Make An Offer: After you find the home you want, I will help you submit an offer.
6. The In-Between: Getting your offer accepted doesn’t mean you will get the house. I will help you negotiate and schedule a home inspection.
7. Crossing the Finish Line: I will schedule a final walk through with you so you can make sure things are working properly in the house.
8. Closing Day: This is the day that you get your keys and are officially first time home owners!